[VIP] all rooster died while Auto feed On

See the title.
I haven’t played this weekend. and today I see all my roosters dead even if the auto feed is on (I have enough food) How come ???

0x528F9aA69103d037CdE9b39DE64d5685E7086bDe

Hello

Sorry about that. Indeed there was a change in our service provider’s API, and it affected the Auto Feed feature.

We have fixed that and revive your roosters.

Best regards
RB Team

All good. thanks for the fast response !

Hi,
It happened again because it was impossible to buy food in-game.

Hello,

We can still buy food. Note that there is a auto-verification process which runs every 3 hours. During the verification, buying food is locked. You try just try after 30’

Best regards
WP Stylish

Same thing happened again !
Auto feed on, got 300 crickets all roosters died anyway…

Hello

Thanks for notifying us. We see the bug there and fixed it. Your roosters have been revived.

Best regards
RB

There was no announcement about the VIP play that was disabled. Just learned that on Telegram. My rooster are alive and in camp on VIP but all dead on Rooster Battle. Am i supposed to revive again all my roosters ?

Hello,

The /playvip link is just for temporary play because we couldn’t see why you cannot see VIP features in the official link.

Recentply we update our server so the /playvip is not connected to the new server yet. Please try the official link to play.

Your roosters can be revivied. Please contact our mods for the issue

Best regards
RB Team

Which mod please ? here ?

There are Mods in the global community or in each country communities in Telegram or Discord (Rooster Battle)